Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Something for you

I am a digital artist by profession. I love to give life to my paintings and make it more meaningful. I'd be pleased to have my audience write their renderings on my piece of art. If you are an avid writer, here's your chance to interpret my art. You may write a short story or a poetry. Fly away with your imaginations and write the words etched in your memory, define a new meaning and bring it to life!
A place to learn and a place to share. Let's create some valuable moments to remember by. I hope you enjoy the time you spend interpreting my art. I thank you for your kind participation and appreciate your time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

Denny :I tried to find a link to your name but couldn't find your email id and hence, I'm leaving you a thank you note here instead. Thanks for your kind participation and I love your poetry. It's just so perfect for "the mystic moon"!!!
My best lines:
"You are there
Looking over me while I sleep"
and
"You are there
Then silently slipping away"
Hope to see you here often!
--Rashmi :-)

8:02 PM  
Blogger P Venkatesh said...

Hey Rashmi!
Whats In Your Name
Intriguing and Creative
Stay Just The Same
Change If You Must
Call Me To Clean Dust
As You Create New Blogs
And Paint Fresh Art
I Wish You Success
From The Top Of My Heart.

11:11 AM  
Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You are blessed.

May the Holy Spirit continue to guard and guide you.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home